Tuesday, December 9, 2008

man

me and yut were talking on the phone a bit earlier, he was in a bad mood, not really for any reason in particular but everything irritated him, which i can understand because ive had those days, but it still made me sad because he has anger issues in general and he feels like hes turning into his dad. idk he didnt say "i love you" even after i said it plus pointed it out he didnt say it before, but he then texted me "sorry im just in a horrible mood since i lost my wallet. you know i love you. ill work on my anger issues:(" how can he not be genuine? i dont know, i mean..are there good guys? its so strange because he says he is kind of emotionless, and cold hearted, but then he says things like that and when he wipes away my tears and kisses my cheeks i mean. man, how fucked up would it be if he was a ~playa. hahahaha just kidding. who the fuck even reads this.

2 comments:

Krysten A said...

i do!

tiredminds said...

thanks boo:) im basically writing for you!!