Friday, December 5, 2008

even though this isnt locked and anyone could stumble upon it, it feels safe. i wish it really was. thoughts get me in trouble it seems.
anyways last night was brilliant. we went to scotts house where garth and mike (and obviously scott) were. i hadnt seen garth in a while, he cut his hair, weird. also mike took out his braids, its a poofy afro, ahah. we spent a little time there, i ate some tacos and we watched tv, then me and yut went to his house so he could give me my bday present (well, part of it. my real present was the necklace) and we were supposed to just go and come back, but we decided to stay there (naturally). we spent the rest of our time together (about..3 hours?) until i had to leave just in his room cuddling or having sexy time~ jdkhf im so happy with him, so so happy. i feel like maybe im breaking down that wall he seems to have, and really gaining his love. he actually said he liked me enough to move in with me, hahaha. hes crazy.

btw, the present was wall-e, because i had been telling him how i had heard it was amazing but had never watched it and was dying to. whenever he comes over next were going to watch it with my fam. so yes, that will be cute.

1 comment:

Krysten A said...

aw, this is so cute ^^; and yeah i love blogger! it does feel safe strangely.